Dear Partnering Delegate:
Greetings from the PHDH Partnering Team. We thank you for registering at PHDH.WORLD 2.1. You will receive your login details after 11th February 2021.
The Partnering system being used for powering the partnering at PHDH.WORLD 2.1 is the top choice for several large format International Pharma, Biopharma events and for International companies. It uses state-of-the art processes to enable a smooth partnering experience.
In order to facilitate the partnering process, we have some suggestions. Kindly consider them for maximizing your partnering experience.
Login to Partnering & Be Visible ! Publish your company profile
The partnering process involves several easy-to-use steps that include
- Updating your personal and company profiles and pressing the Publish button to make your company profile visible to others. Add logo, information, assets, etc.
- Marking your availability. Open the most possible 30 minutes timeslots in your agenda, a meeting’s duration is 30 minutes. Meetings could be done during four days of the event.
- Searching for companies to meet with
- Sending and accepting meeting requests
- Each company benefits from 150 meeting requests. Optimize the number of accepted meetings by sending as many requests as possible.
For successful partnering – Be an Early Bird ! Do not wait. Send Invites and accept requests quickly
- Get your meetings scheduled in the first round by marking your availability early
- Maximize your number of meetings by sending meeting requests as soon as possible
- Catch the eye of potential partners with snappy subject lines
- Make your company easy to find by filling out your company profile, including fields such as therapeutic areas of interest, financing, country, size, company type, assets, products and services
- Optimize your scheduling on-site by leveraging the One-on-One Mobile-App
- The scheduling of accepted meetings will be done on a rolling basis from January 11th until the end of the conference
- The meetings will be scheduled automatically and a virtual room link shared with both parties for each meeting in your platform agenda as well as in your outlook agenda.
- The time slot will be clearly communicated to each meeting participant over email.
- Entry to the meeting will be restricted to only two designated individuals each from the Organizations for meetings fixed for that time slot.
- Since meeting slots will be filled up fast, we recommend all partnering organizations to send out their requests to others as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- We look forward to all participants having a fruitful partnering experience at PHDH.WORLD 2.1
Please contact Dr. Anil Chauhan for any clarifications.
E-mail: [email protected]